We are manufacturing Export quality handmade appalam in Madurai and supplying all over India since 30 years. We are also exporting to several countries.
Moreover We do,
We are one of the best appalam manufacturers in madurai
Also we are the best appalam manufacturers in tamilnadu
Since We are the best papad manufacturers in india
Till we are the best papad manufacturers in tamilnadu.
Also We are the leading papad manufacturers in India.
List of Appalam Manufacturers in India:
In the first place – Orange Appalam
In the second place – Siva Exports
But In the third place – Lion brand papad
In the fourth place – Siva brand app
How to manufacture appalam in india?
Black Urad Dal – 1 cup
Salt as per taste
Cumin Seeds – 1/2 table spoon
Cooking Soda – a pinch
Oil – 1/2 cup
Asafoetida Powder – a pinch
1. Clean and spread out the urad dal under the sun for a few hours.
2. Then grind to a smooth powder.
3. Add asafoetida powder, cooking soda and salt.
4. Then Add enough water and knead well to a thick dough.
5. Also Add oil and cumin seeds.
6. Now Knead again to a chapati dough consistency.
7. When the dough starts to turn pale yellow, pinch small balls of the dough and roll them out into thin circles.
8. Then Keep them under the sun (or under the fan) for 30 to 45 minutes or until the moisture has evaporated.
9. Then Store them in a clean, dry container.
10. Fry them in hot oil and serve with rice or as desired.